ECO Mounting variants – hinge side
Closing sequence control hinge side for all ECO Newton door closers
- Hold open angle for active leaf: at 160°-175°, an additional assembly work is necessary
- Hold open angle for passive leaf: max. 175° (depending on the fold-and frame geometry)
- Minimum size passive leaf: 360 mm (for TS-41) / 400 mm (for TS-61)
- Scope of Delivery: Incl. corresponding cover profile, without arm, which is part of the door closer
- Mounting: Only hinge side
- Slide rail-closing sequence control: The closing sequence control ensures that the door leafs are closingin the correct order. E.g.: the passive leaf first, the active leaf last. When opening the passive leaf, chocks in the active leaf slide rail (mechanical independent from the hydraulics of the door closer) make sure that the active leaf stops as soon as the passive leaf is opened. Tested acc. to EN 1158.